Terms & Conditions
You are contracting with OfficesGuru, a free zone company with a limited liability, formed and registered at Dubai South under license number  with its registered address at [Dubai South Business Center, Building C 3rd floor, Dubai Logistics City], Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In this User Agreement, this entity is referred to as “OfficesGuru,” “we,” or “us.”
This User Agreement applies to all users of the Services.
About the Website
We provide electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of real estate property.
We are not an estate agency and we provide a service whereby the owners of property may market and the potential buyers may view property details. The property owners and third parties are responsible for preparing the details of the property and responding to enquiries directly from potential. We do not get involved in any communications between you and the owners of the property and we do not participate in any part of the transaction.
The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the properties listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell their properties or the ability of buyers to pay for the properties subject to their offers and acceptance and agreed terms and conditions for the sale or/and purchaseof property.
We have no control over and do not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of properties advertised; the truth or accuracy of the listings; the ability of sellers to sell properties; the ability of buyers to pay for the properties; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You use our Website at your own risk.
You are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. We use several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our users provide us when they register their membership on our site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, we cannot and do not confirm each user's purported identity. We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
No Brokers or Agents
The Website aims to link and connect the owners of properties directly with potential buyers. No broker, finder, agent or broker is entitled to use the Website or the Services. OfficesGuru shall have the right to suspend, or terminate any user account if such user a broker, finder, agent or middleman and is listing properties of thirdparties on the Website, and all listing fees paid by such user shall be fortified. we further reserve the right to take such legal actions against any broker or agent who infringes these Terms.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- List any property unless you are the owner of the property, brokers and estate agents are not allowed to use our Services;
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- Post or list any content that may be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Post anycontent that may be fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, or unlawfully threatening;
- Post any content that is obscene, pornographic or contain child pornography;
- Post any content that may be deemed to promote gambling;
- Post any content that may be considered politically critical, culturally or religiously offensive, contrary to the public interest or a threat to national security.
- Violate, breach or circumvent any laws,rules, morals, ethics, values, traditions,provision of this User Agreement, policies, third-party rights or our systems, or determinations of your account status;
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools.Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use the Services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities;
- Use our Services if you are representing a corporate entity and you have no authority to bind the corporate entity;
- Mail to perform any of your contractual obligations as a seller or a buyer or unless you have a valid reason and you are legally entitled to do so under the applicable laws;
- Interfere with any other user's listings;
- Take any action that may undermine online reviews or feedback;
- Transfer your account and user ID to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Website or the interests or property of users;
- Use any robot, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with our prior express permission;
- Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to OfficesGuru. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to us or someone else;
- Infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- Commercialize anyapplication of our Website or any information or software associated with such application, except with our prior express permission;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent;
- Circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services;
- Cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services;
- If we believe you are abusing our Website in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
Account & Registration
You have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use of the Services when you register as a member ofour Website.
Once registered as a member or a user of our Website, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You shall forthwith notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event,we shall be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to indemnify usfor any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- When completing our registration form, you will only use true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- You will maintain and promptly update the registration data and information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we have grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of OfficesGuru under this User Agreement or at law, OfficesGuru has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership and access to the Services.
We may, in oursole discretion and at any time, make any inquiries we consider necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to us upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, we may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Services. We also reserve the right to cancel unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Users of the Services agree and undertake to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by us in connection with your properties listed on our Website. We have the right to suspend or terminate any user’s account if the user fails to provide the required information and materials.
User’s Representations & Responsibilities
You acknowledge that you are fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using our Website or the Services. The details of the properties are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by the owners of the respective properties and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the details of the properties.
- You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any details of any property listed on our Website.
- You are responsible for instructing a survey or and/or obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted as a result of use of the Services.
If you are a property owner and you are listing your property on our Website, you represent, warrant and agree that the content that you submit, post or display shall:
- Be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- Not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- Not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
- Not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Not violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- Not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other Websites which includes any content that may violate the terms of this User Agreement.
You further represent, warrant and agree that you shall:
- Carry on your activities on our Website in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- Conduct your business transactions with other users of our Website in good faith;
- Carry on your activities in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and our policies;
- Not use the Services or our Website to defraud any person or entity;
- Not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate our various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
- Not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by our Website or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
- Not, and your director(s), officer(s), controlling party/ies, affiliates and legal jurisdiction in which any of the foregoing persons or entities is organized or has operations are not, persons or entities that are subject to any economic or fraud sanctions of any governmental, international or regulatory entities; and
Fees & Payments
We do not charge any fee for browsing the listed properties by potential buyers. We charge the owner of the properties fees for listing their properties on our Website. The listing fees are published on our Website. We may change the standard fees from time to time by posting the changes on our Website 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
Prior to listing your properties on our Website. You are requested to review the fees that you will be charged. You must have a payment method when listing your properties on our Websiteand pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services prior to listing.
Conditions for Selling and Listing
When listing a property for sale, you agree to comply with our rules for listing and that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and the property offered. You must describe only the property you're selling in the listing and the terms of the sale, and provide complete and accurate details and specify the condition of the property. You must explain any defects or flaws in the properties - this helps avoid problems or buyer dissatisfaction.
- Pictures included in a listing have to show the property for sale.
- You must tell buyers about the terms of the transaction in your listing;
- You must not provide inconsistent or misleading information on the terms and conditions of the sale.
- You must not use profane or offensive language with anyone on our Website.
- You must not send anyone on our Website inappropriate images including nudity, profanity, or other general content not related to any listing on our Website.
- Content that violates any of our terms and policies may be deleted in our absolute discretion.
- We are entitled to remove or adjust feedback, for instance, if a member included links, profanity or other inappropriate content in Feedback comments.
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings.
When providing content using the Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your right to enforce against OfficesGuru our assignees, our sub-licensees, and their assignees your Intellectual Property Rights in that content in connection with our, those assignees', and those sub-licensees' use of that content.
You represent and warrant that, for all such content you provide, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and to meet your obligations under this User Agreement. You represent and warrant that such content is accurate. You represent and warrant that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this User Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. OfficesGuru takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
As a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies. As a seller, it is your responsibility to review the content of your listings for accuracy and that you will not attempt to hold us responsible for inaccuracies.
The name "OfficesGuru" and other marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks and service marks. They may not be used without our express written prior permission.
When you use any of our Services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail, by posting notices on our Websites, by delivering notifications through any electronic means. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
OfficesGuru is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Website and its content. The Website and its content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website and its content shall remain with OfficesGuru, its affiliates or licensors of the site content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under thisUser Agreement or by OfficesGuru are hereby reserved.
The domain name and related logos, and other words and logos in the Website are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of OfficesGuru or any of its affiliates and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove, modify or reject any user’s Content that any user submits to, posts or displays on the Website which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the provisions of this User Agreement, could subject OfficesGuru or its affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in our opinion.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, we may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party with a clearance from local authorities to legally pursue you, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. We shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against OfficesGuru for such disclosure.
If you are in breach of the Terms, we also reserve the right to publish the records of such breach on the Website. If such breach involves or is reasonably suspected of involving dishonest or fraudulent activities, we also reserve the right to disclose the records of such breach to our affiliates. Such affiliates may impose limitation on, suspend or terminate your use of all or part of the services provided by such affiliates to you.
We may, at any time and in our reasonable discretion, impose limitations on, suspend or terminate your use of any Service or the Website without being liable to you if we have received notice that you are in breach of any agreement or undertaking with any of our affiliates and such breach involves or is reasonably suspected of involving dishonest or fraudulent activities. We shall have the right to publish the records of such breach on the Website. We shall not be required to investigate such breach or request confirmation from you.
You agree to indemnify OfficesGuru, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the Website or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.
You further agree that OfficesGuru is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any Content or other material transmitted over the Sites, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each user. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the user, in which event the user shall cooperate with OfficesGuru in asserting any available defenses.
You agree to indemnify and hold OfficesGuru and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party through the use the Website.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OfficesGuru ON OR THROUGH WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND OfficesGuru HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OfficesGuru MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; OfficesGuru DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND OfficesGuru MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE WEBISTE.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- The content you provide (directly or indirectly) using the Services;
- Your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- Delays or disruptions in our Services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- Damage to your hardware device from the use of any Services on the Webiste;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the section above;
- The duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the conditions for selling and listing section above; or
- Your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to our computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by youof the Services from the Webiste shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The Website may make available to youas an e-commerce marketplace business and online platform, services or products for sale and items for rentprovided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall OfficesGuru and its affiliates be held liable for any such services or products offered and sold by third parties on the Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify and to holdOfficesGuru, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such your use of the Services (including but not limited to the display of your information on the Website) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. you hereby further agree to indemnify and hold OfficesGuru, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User's breach of any representations and warranties made by you to OfficesGuru, including but not limited to those set forth herein.
You hereby further agree to indemnify and save OfficesGuru, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by third party rights claimants or other third parties relating to properties offered or displayed on the Website. You hereby further agree that OfficesGuru is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
We shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the Services;
- Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a user of the Services or any other third party through the Website;
- Violation of third party rights or claims or demands that user's manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Website may violate or may be asserted to violate third party rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third party rights claimants;
- Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any user;
- Statements or conduct of any user of the Services; or;
- Any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of OfficesGuru, our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each user of the Services for all claims arising from the use of the Website or Services during any calendar yearshall be limited to 10%of the amount of fees the user of the Services has paid to OfficesGuru during the calendar year provided it will not exceed the minimum amount permitted in the applicable law. The foregoing shall not preclude the requirement by the user of the Service to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Website or Services must be filed within three (3) months from the date the cause of action arose or longer period as prescribed under any applicable law governing this User Agreement.
The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the User Agreement shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not OfficesGuru has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Under no circumstances shall OfficesGuru be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
All legal notices or demands to or upon OfficesGuru shall be made in writing and sent to us personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following entity and address:
Dubai South Business Center, Building C 3rd Floor, Dubai Logistics City
PO Box: 390667
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Attn: Legal Representative.
The notices shall be effective when they are received by OfficesGuru in any of the above-mentioned manner.
All legal notices or demands to or upon a user shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the user to us, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Website that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a user shall be deemed to be received by such member if and when we are able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such user, or immediately upon posting such notice on an area of the Website that is publicly accessible without charge.
You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that the Website sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. In our sole discretion, we may assign this User Agreement and all our rights and obligations without the prior written consent of the site users and members, and in such event, we will post notice on the Website.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
We may amend this User Agreement, and all policies referred to herein at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. We will provide you 7 days' notice by posting the amended terms. Additionally, we will notify you through the Customer Service Center and/or by email. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement through an electronic click-through.
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Website.
If you create or use an account on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to this User Agreement. Such account is owned and controlled by the business entity. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
The User Agreement, the Privacy Policies, and all polices posted through our Services set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and OfficesGuru, and supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties.
The following sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees, Content, Limitation of Liability; Indemnity; Release, General, Notices,Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
Third Parties Rights
a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights to enforce any term of this User Agreement
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law.
Dubai Courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement, the Private Policy an all policies referred to herein or their subject matter or formation. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of OfficesGuru to take proceedings against a member or user of the Websitein any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.